We Don’t Collect Any Personal Information With Our Applications Without Your Knowledge
When you download and use our mobile apps, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any information about you or your device without your knowledge. Our website and mobile apps comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
Parent Notice About Story Bayou Apps
- Our apps do not collect or share any user’s personally identifiable information without your knowledge.
- Our apps do not contain social network integration or other social features.
- Our apps do not contain ads.
- Our apps do not contain in app purchases for additional content.
- Our apps do not contain links to websites.
- Our apps do allow a parent or guardian to submit an email address to receive information about new apps, as they become available.
Your Support Requests
We do allow users to contact us if they have questions about use of our mobile applications. When you submit a support request, we may receive your email address and other information you provide related to your support request.
Links to Third Party Sites
We may provide links to third-party web sites or services from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
Collection of Voluntarily Entered Information on our Website
We allow parents and guardians to submit their email addresses on our website to receive information on new Story Bayou apps, as they become available.
Story Bayou, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Issues
5172 SW 104 Ave.
Cooper City, FL 33328